UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Dec 2020, 7:08 pm   #41
Bufo Bill
Heptode

Default Re: Scope probes: techniques and builds

Thanks Al, some very useful information there, thanks for taking the time to post.
Bill.
Old 17th Dec 2020, 2:41 pm   #42
Skywave
Rest in Peace

Bill: thank you. I'm pleased that someone found my posts useful.

Al.
Old 2nd May 2021, 5:42 pm   #43
Bufo Bill
Heptode

An update: the round tuit pile is a little smaller. I built a probe of 500R using three resistors, an old scope probe and some 50R coax. Had a brief play around and the Spectrum Analyser seems to work well. The only problem is one of the "cells" on the digital scale is out, so you have to be careful your 4's aren't 9's and your 1's aren't 7's. Not too worried for the moment though.
Thanks for all the help and advice guys, several of you have really gone above and beyond to teach me, so thanks.
Bill.

Last edited by Bufo Bill; 2nd May 2021 at 5:43 pm. Reason: spelling
Closed Thread