UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Mar 2021, 9:15 am   #1
Trevor Leese
Pentode

Default Sharp vz3500E hi fi

Hi everyone, i need some help please from a member wgo knows something about these Sharp vz3500E verical play systems, I'm in the process of stripping this unit down, i have removed all of the screws mentioned in the service book except for the 4 x acoustic screws they mention, i cannot see them anywhere, once found i can remove the front cover, any ideas are welcomed.
Thanks Trevor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210305_080950.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	228275  
Old 7th Mar 2021, 4:14 pm   #2
G6ONEDave
Octode

Default Re: Sharp vz3500E hi fi

Page 43 in the service manual shows an exploded diagram of all the cabinet fixings for the turntable unit. Pages 46 and 47 show the exploded diagrams of the actual turntable itself. Sharp VZ-3500H/HB, VZ-3500E service manual ref ATSM782084MCT is the manual that I have referenced to, which has 65 printed pages plus a mainly blank rear cover. It might be that those pages are missing in your copy.
Dave