UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Mar 2021, 10:27 pm   #1
MAESTRO
Diode

Default Maestrovox found - best way to sell?

Hi all. Upon clearing out my late mother's loft, I found a Maestrovox. Very dusty and no idea if or how it works. Does anyone know if this is rare or the best way to sell? Or what kinda price it would attract?

I sent a few emails to the website that Debbie Curtis runs but no reply.

Any ideas if I should just put it on the selling websites to see whether it attracts bids, or should I go through an Antiques House?

Many thanks in advance 👍

Old 4th Mar 2021, 8:43 am   #2
Edward Huggins
Dekatron

Default Re: Maestrovox found - best way to sell?

Well these are very rare. By today's standards they are very primitive and will only have a niche appeal and probably far less than the equally rare Mellotron.
Old 5th Mar 2021, 1:08 am   #3
MAESTRO
Diode

Default Re: Maestrovox found - best way to sell?

Thanks for the info Edward, much appreciated 🙏
Closed Thread