UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Jul 2012, 4:28 pm   #1
Heronry
Retired Dormant Member

Default Contacting forum member 'LIVEWIRE'

Hi.

I cannot figure out how to contact forum member " 'LIVEWIRE?' "

I have a working Motorola Model 828 and hope that 'LIVEWIRE?' will convert it for me, so that I can use an iPod or iPad with it.

Regards.
Old 19th Jul 2012, 6:34 pm   #2
terrybull
Octode

Default Re: Contacting forum member 'LIVEWIRE'

If you go to his profile page here
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/member.php?u=2864
there are 3 tabs one of which is contact info. Selecting that tab will allow you to send a message to him via the forum or an email, although he does seem to be having issues with his browser of choice.
Old 19th Jul 2012, 9:43 pm   #3
'LIVEWIRE?'
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Contacting forum member 'LIVEWIRE'

Hello, Heronry, and welcome to the forum. As 'terrybull' says, by clicking on the link in his post, my contact details can be found. You can then, either send me a PM(Private Message)or an email. I may see if I can send you a PM shortly, so that you can then send your 828 to me to be modified.
Closed Thread