UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Sep 2018, 9:54 am   #1
Vinylrecords
Triode

Default Marconiphone 3245 drive belts

I am planning on restoring a 1972 Marconiphone 3245, also known as a Ferguson 3245, twin track single speed reel to reel. Unfortunately none of the belts are present at all, and am wondering if anyone has the spec of the belts needed? Think its a fairly common machine, all things considered.
Old 10th Oct 2018, 6:41 pm   #2
quiberon
Triode

Default Re: Marconiphone 3245 drive belts

I have some spare parts originally from a 3258 that should fit your deck, I believe deck mechanics is a DD210. The mechanics were upgraded for vertical operation on the 3258.

I have an original drive belt, and counter belt. They are unused and have been stored away in a box in plastic bags.

Unfortunately I don't have a take-up belt.

You are welcome to have them for the price of postage, PM me if interested.

You can download a good quality service manual, (electronics and mechanics) it's not free though at £14.50, from here; http://www.shopingathome.com/Military%20Wireless.htm
Closed Thread