UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Feb 2012, 3:33 pm   #1
gezza123
Heptode

Default Quotes

Hi,

Mr. Moderator, can you tell me what I am doing wrong? When I try to make a quote to a reply in a post it keeps telling me to enter another three charactures, I still have to add more and more then give up and do a posting instead.

Thanks.
Old 6th Feb 2012, 3:48 pm   #2
Station X

Default Re: Quotes

The three characters must be in the TEXT of your post and not part of the quote.

If you still have problems post a screenshot. Press your Print Screen key and then paste the screen capture into a graphics package such as mspaint. You can the save this as say a jpg file and upload it to the forums.

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Old 8th Feb 2012, 8:52 pm   #3
gezza123
Heptode

Default Re: Quotes

Thank you Graham will try that. Gezza123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Station X View Post
The three characters must be in the TEXT of your post and not part of the quote.

If you still have problems post a screenshot. Press your Print Screen key and then paste the screen capture into a graphics package such as mspaint. You can the save this as say a jpg file and upload it to the forums.
Closed Thread