UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 12th Feb 2020, 8:17 pm   #1
elanfan
Diode

Default Philips Turnolock Parts Wanted Please

The Philips Turnolock (and its derivative badge engineered versions by Delco, Radiola and versions badged as Vauxhall??) seem to share the same buttons and knobs. If anyone has any spares or a scrap one Id be interested. Also if anyone has a few spare chromed facia plates with the thin black metal inlay they would be very handy to me.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Steve
elanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2020, 10:43 pm   #2
Reelman
Heptode

Default Re: Philips Turnolock Parts Wanted Please

IIRC there were two different Turnolock systems, one using a rotary control and the other using a push button which was pressed repeatedly to choose one of six stations. My AC860 had the latter system.

Do you have any pictures of the facia plates?

Peter
Reelman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Feb 2020, 12:08 am   #3
elanfan
Diode

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll try to post up a picture - this one has an additional outer chromed trim, I’m just looking for the inner one with black insert. If you have any I’d be grateful.

Steve
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	21825EC0-4025-431E-B0D0-69EBD98EA0A4.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	198900  
elanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2020, 1:56 pm   #4
Reelman
Heptode

I’d forgotten that there was Yet another version with the wide button as shown in the picture.
No spare fascia I’m afraid.
Peter
Reelman is online now   Reply With Quote