UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 27th Feb 2020, 2:04 pm   #1
SilentCar
Diode

Default Four Blaupunkt Car Stereos

Hello!

I hope someone can help me...at least in relation to my car radio issues.

I have four Blaupunkt car radios, that work/don't work to some extent.

They date from the 1990's, and two are sentimental to me, the other two I would just like to get working because I prefer the old style simple sets and can't bear to throw them out.

Is anyone able to work on these? I'm happy to go in to more detail on the problems if so.

Alternatively, if anyone can suggest a repair shop in or around Watford/Hillingdon, please send me a message.

I also have a Motorola 112 which i would love to get working. a capacitor exploded some time ago, but the interior was then cleaned and that cap was replaced, so it "only" needs someone who knows about these things poking around in it...I hope...when connected there is a faint hiss from the speaker and a light on in the display, but no sound.
Thanks!
SilentCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2020, 3:47 pm   #2
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Four Blaupunkt Car Stereos

You have a PM

Ed
Ed_Dinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2020, 10:53 pm   #3
SilentCar
Diode

Default Re: Four Blaupunkt Car Stereos

Thanks for the tip! I’ll email him shortly and hopefully he can help.
SilentCar is offline   Reply With Quote