UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Sep 2023, 3:16 pm   #1
AnthonyR1
Diode

Default Grundig Satellit transistor replacement.

Split from this thread:-

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=200747

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman303 View Post
Hello friends. I have a satellit 2100, that is working except for the lw, mw, sw1 and sw2 bands. All bands are silent, I transmitted a small signal near the radio on different frequencies and there is no reception on these bands. It seems like the circuit ( t11 ) is not oscillating. I checked the voltages on t10, t11, and t12, as can be seen on the image. Those are the voltages I got. I don't know if t11 collector voltage is ok. I didn't find any open or shorted coupling caps. I'm not sure what else can I do, due to my limited experience. What should I do, or look for in this situation? Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks,

Joao G.
Hi, Interesting to read this thread as I have the same issue on MW, LW + SW1+2. However C3 checks out ok in my case. But someone else has been previously working around transistor T11 which has been poorly soldered. So I've decided to replace T11 first. But hoping if someone can advise the best part no for the replacement transistor? A BF240 was installed. Also T10, T11 and T12 all the same type of NPN transistor?

Appreciate if someone can help.

Tony.
Closed Thread