UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 20th Aug 2021, 2:42 pm   #1
bill_gj
Diode

Default Solartron 'scopes CD1444, CD1571

Hi All,

I am reducing my accumulation of clutter and I have two Solartron 'scopes to pass on to someone that can use/appreciate them.

I have a CD1444 and a CD1571.

These were rescued from a clear-out at what used to be the North East London Polytechnic (NELP) in Barking when they started abandoning engineering courses in favour of waffle and so were ridding themselves of tech stuff, elctrical, electronic and mechanical.

Neither have had any use in 20 years, just been in my garage.

The Cd1571 will show an amber spot when switched on which then drifts off to the left. Sadly, the lens hood is a bit damaged.

The CD1444 won't light up at all.

Anyone interested? Collection from the SS5 area.
bill_gj is offline   Reply With Quote