UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 24th Jul 2021, 6:43 pm   #1
neil makin
Diode

Default Revox A77 with Faults Help Please

Hi

I Became a member of the Vintage Radio because i have a Revox A77 with a few Faults, im ok with a Soldering iron and i can read a drawing, im a sparky by trade.
i was wondering if you could shed any light on a fault i have

revox A77 Mk 4 1977
it plays in a fashion, music comes out of both speakers when played through a Amp
When i try and record, i get only one vu meter to move (Right Hand)
the lights come on the VU meters to say there recording
But nothing records to the Tape.
if there is existing music on the tape, it wipes it during the recording but nothing is there on play back.

if any one is near Derbyshire im happy to pay someone who can set it up and sort it for me

Thank You Neil
neil makin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2021, 12:07 am   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Revox A77 with Faults Help Please

I shall be coming up to Derbyshire in the next few weeks, I'm happy to take a look at it.

I'll send you a PM

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote