UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Jul 2011, 10:13 pm   #1
Stuart R
Heptode

Default BVWS Calendar -a suggestion

Hello!

Like most members, I was really pleased with the 2011 BVWS Calendar. The same high standard of photography we get with the Bulletin Magazine and a great Christmas bonus. A big thanks to all those involved in its production -and of course to all the volunteers who keep the BVWS running.

My only minor gripe was that there wasn't much space for writing your own activities in -especially if they clashed with a BVWS event.

I wouldn't have grumbled, but today, it was my friend's birthday and I missed it by a week because I forgot whether I was adding my events above or below the date. (Of course, it's all my fault, I should have realised I was following the same format as the BVWS printing!)

If we are lucky enough to get another calendar for 2012, could there be a bit more space for making our own written entries?

Maybe it's too late....

Thanks!

Stuart.
Old 21st Jul 2011, 8:20 am   #2
Duke_Nukem
Octode

Default Re: BVWS Calendar -a suggestion

Hi Stuart,

You'll be pleased to know that this point was raised at a recent committee meeting as a result of which any future calendar would certainly have a bit more space.

TTFN,
Jon
Old 21st Jul 2011, 9:35 pm   #3
Stuart R
Heptode

Default Re: BVWS Calendar -a suggestion

Cheers Jon,

Look forward to seeing the results -maybe this Christmas??

Regards,

Stuart.
Closed Thread