UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 17th Mar 2019, 10:11 am   #21
eddie_ce
Hexode

Default Re: Unknown colour(?) set found in bad shape...

Re. Post 19
I recall attending a servicing course at Loewe-Opta in Kronach. I remember asking why service documents were (also) written in italian. The answer was that the Italians only permitted the import of sets which were accompanied by documentation written in italian.

Perhaps the same applies in this case.
Old 17th Mar 2019, 4:52 pm   #22
Maarten
Dekatron

Default Re: Unknown colour(?) set found in bad shape...

Telefunken did use a coding similar to Philips, I think it's a Telefunken tube especially since the second line would always contain at least 1 letter in case of a Philips tube. The full number is A65-11W/2, I think the /2 is there to indicate minor differences.
Closed Thread