UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Jun 2007, 7:48 pm   #1
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Wootton Bassett Aucton Photos - 1st July 2007

I have just added 84 photos of lots in Sunday's auction to the BVWS website here http://www.bvws.org.uk/auctions/woot...2007/index.htm

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 27th Jun 2007, 9:14 pm   #2
Herald1360
Dekatron

Default Re: Wootton Bassett Aucton Photos - 1st July 2007

Arrgh!

Nostalgia attack in process...

Especially the relatively unmolested looking R1155, the utility set and the MP60- my versions all long gone now. Even used the AVO and Marconi VTVM in anger in my first job.

Chris
Old 27th Jun 2007, 10:51 pm   #3
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Come along on Sunday then, and bid for them!

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 28th Jun 2007, 12:29 am   #4
murphymad
Heptode

Hi everyone,

Due to the amount of work I have on at present, the pictures are only a small sample of what will be in the auction on Sunday.
There are lots more radios and a large quantity of valves in this auction, together with a massive collection of big band/Jazz/dance band 78rpm records and heaps of workshop test gear with valve testers, sig gens, meters etc.

I hope everyone can make it on Sunday.

Usual place usual times:

stall holders for loading in 10:00am

Everyone in at 10:30am unless the weather is bad in which case it will start a little earlier as soon as everything is in the hall, other wise a lot of very wet people will be dripping their way around the hall...

The usual Bring & Buy stall run by Barry, Mike and Gordon will be in the small hall for any items you wish to bring along.

Mike...