UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Member Introductions and News

Notices

Member Introductions and News A place where members can introduce themselves and post occasional news about themselves.

Old Yesterday, 9:34 pm   #81
The Philpott
Octode

Default Re: Colin (ukcol) in hospital

Wishing you the best of luck Colin.

The concept of alternative therapy/medicine took a long time to recover from the sleight of hand 'psychic surgeon' scandals of our younger years, but we are in a universe of sustained weirdness and i never dismiss something just because i don't understand it (and i'm sure you are the same)

I heard many years ago from a lady i totally believe, that when she was in the sick-room of her sister she witnessed a crystal jump an inch or two in the air, drop back down then throw itself off the dressing table and onto the floor. (The sister did actually make a full recovery in due course, i was glad to hear)

Clearly I cannot reliably conclude anything re. cause and effect here, but i am clear in my mind that this was, shall we say, 'beyond the normal realm'...and if negative or neutral oddities happen then surely positive ones do as well. We are hoping and meditating for a positive one here.

Dave
The Philpott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 9:39 pm   #82
ukcol
Dekatron

Default Re: Colin (ukcol) in hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionburn View Post
Keep going Colin....

I will. I certainly will.
That's the plan.
ukcol is offline   Reply With Quote