UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Apr 2018, 11:53 am   #1
PsychMan
Octode

Default Wellbrook Communications

Does anyone have any recent experience of ordering from Wellbrook? I placed an order 1 week ago for ALA1530LN loop antenna and it still says "pending" on the site with no updates.

The money hasn't been taken and I get the impression this happens when they are dispatched.

I had also sent a mail to them 1 week earlier and received no response, nothing on their site to indicate any problems with the business.

I'm sure they're a small operation and I'm happy to wait, just slightly concerned for the complete lack of communication. If I'd received something saying they had received it and will process in x days or weeks I would be happy to wait
Old 16th Apr 2018, 2:05 pm   #2
M0FYA Andy
Nonode

Default Re: Wellbrook Communications

Their website includes a phone number, 01591 620316, give them a call.
Old 16th Apr 2018, 5:26 pm   #3
Ian - G4JQT
Octode

I spoke to the proprietor last week and ordered a loop. He said the delivery is about three weeks at the moment. I paid via the site and they took the money.

I don't think anything is amiss.

Ian
Old 16th Apr 2018, 9:32 pm   #4
PsychMan
Octode

Thanks Ian, sounds like all is fine then

Adam
Closed Thread