UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 11th Nov 2009, 11:53 pm   #1
pasttimesradio
Retired Dormant Member

Default Bush VHF54/55 or 41 Parts or Chassis needed

Hello, hope someone out there can help me for a change! I am in need of the discriminator transformer complete with (moving!) slugs, as I have just managed to wreck one that had badly damaged cores. On the trader sheet for the 54 this is L18,19 and 20. The same odd (TV) IF frequency was also used on the VHF 41 and has an identical transformer fitted. I could also do with the VHF head unit but this is less desperate.... Anyone out there got a scrap chassis, a complete radio for spares or just the bits I need? VHF 54 or 41 etc All costs refunded of course or plenty to swap if you need any parts from me. Fingers crossed. Hope this is ok! Thanks - please contact me via the forum or my website at www.pasttimesradio.co.uk All best, Richard Booth
Closed Thread