UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 3rd Sep 2019, 7:02 pm   #1
astracat

Default Pye Black Box

I've recently inherited a Pye Black Box which works OK except that the speed changer is stuck fast at 78rpm - which is fine for my dad's 1930s jazz records, but I also want to play LPs on it. Fixing vintage audio is not in my skill set so I was wondering if there are any members in the mid- to East Sussex area who would undertake such a repair for me? I expect the works could also use a general clean-up at the same time, as it's several decades since it was used more than occasionally and it's pretty dusty.
astracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Sep 2019, 7:32 pm   #2
vidjoman
Nonode

Default Re: Pye Black Box

I’m in Seaford so could help if no one is closer.
If you want me to have a look for you PM me.
vidjoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2019, 12:54 am   #3
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Pye Black Box

I can help you, and I'm not too far from Sussex. Depending on which version of the Black Box, depends on what will need replacing.

I will send you a PM.

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote