UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Aug 2019, 5:30 pm   #1
cathoderay57
Heptode

Default Wtd:cabinet Philips 170A or Mullard MAS281/15

Hello folks, I purchased a Philips 170A with a broken dial off eBay and nothing appeared (**!!!) but the seller has thankfully elected to refund the money Meanwhile I have made a replica dial and have an almost complete chassis that is likely restorable. Therefore the request is for a cabinet (ideally inc. speaker and back panel) for a Philips 170A bakelite or a Mullard MAS281/15 woodie. I have spotted a Philips cabinet on eBay but it doesn't have a back or a speaker so by the time I have finished the cost would be more than the restored set is ever likely to be worth. Cheers, Jerry
Old 10th Aug 2019, 9:25 pm   #2
cathoderay57
Heptode

Default Re: Wtd:cabinet Philips 170A or Mullard MAS281/15

Item no longer needed - mods please close.
Closed Thread