UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 2nd Aug 2019, 8:27 pm   #1
kan_turk
Hexode

Default D/S convergence panel

Long shot I know but does anybody have a convergence control panel for 90deg delta gun D/S colour TV - any make, condition, state of completeness - broken, scrapper etc?

Required for a reconstruction rather than a restoration as set is already a Ďfrankení project the aim of which is to preserve the technology as Iím extremely unlikely to trip over a genuine D/S colour set at anything like an affordable price

Any reasonable costs met

Please donít laugh but if I donít ask.....

Rgds to all

John
kan_turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2019, 8:06 pm   #2
kan_turk
Hexode

Default Re: D/S convergence panel

Just bumping this just in case - a scrapper or part complete panel as a pattern to facilitate construction of a replica would be brilliant otherwise Iíll have to start from scratch

Rgds
John
Old 19th Sep 2019, 8:37 pm   #3
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Hi John, I don't thonk I have any panels, but a good selection of pots, plus if you are lucky a few of the magnetics.

Ed
Ed_Dinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2019, 11:44 am   #4
kan_turk
Hexode

Thanks Ed - Iíll keep you in mind when I get to the stage of having to commit to one course of action

Kindest regards
John