UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Member Introductions and News

Notices

Member Introductions and News A place where members can introduce themselves and post occasional news about themselves.

Old 9th Jul 2019, 1:23 pm   #1
Tricky69
Diode

Default Howdy All :-)

Hi Everyone . Just joined .
My name is Rich , but unfortunately this doesn't reflect my bank balance ! Hence I do "stuff" to make money.
I've restored all sorts from houses to Classic cars . Antique furniture etc.
I started with HiFi when I was about 17 , and an old pioneer amp I had been given , stopped working. so my interest in audio electronincs was started. I've built amps and PA equipment when I played in a band.
I've been , erm, "collecting" hifi for a many years now and have literaly shed loads !
I've hit mid century and so am looking to make a living with more sitting down involved ! So I'll be starting on these hifi's etc and see what I can do
Hopefully I can get some help here , and hopefully I can give some help back too.
I know nothing about valve amps .. and that is something I'm hoping to get into a bit.

anyway .. that's me for now ... I'll see you all in the forums

Cheers
Rich
Tricky69 is offline   Reply With Quote