UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Aug 2019, 7:02 pm   #1
The Philpott
Octode

Default (Sony SCD330) amplifier circuit board

An unfeasibly long shot, but if you don't ask....

If anybody has a scrap boombox of this type, i am after the amplifier/selector board shown, 173-083102-01 UL 94HB Rev:1.

(With some help from the forum i found a dead channel was due to a problem with the CD/TAPE/RADIO selector switch- probably unobtainable, and an animal to remove-and also the volume pot is a bit noisy so i just thought i'd ask..)
If this was mine it would have been WEEE'd, but apparently it has sentimental value so i'm trying to give it another chance.

Thankyou.
Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01266.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	187853   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01267.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	187854  
Old 8th Aug 2019, 9:15 pm   #2
The Philpott
Octode

Default Re: (Sony SCD330) amplifier circuit board

...Thread can be CLOSED thankyou moderators.

Having flushed the switch and volume pot with Aeroklene, and changed a bulged capacitor on the CD player board, against the odds the thing works.
Dave
Closed Thread