UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Jan 2006, 9:44 am   #1
zak
Retired Dormant Member

Default Valve cartons

Anybody know who can supply white card valve cartons,I have so many loose valves which I would like to sort out and box up.
Old 22nd Jan 2006, 10:48 am   #2
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: Valve cartons

There is a thread on this forum entitled Tube Storage which talks about this, with the emphasis on substitutes such as toothpaste tube boxes and toilet roll tubes.

I don't know whether that helps at all.
Old 24th Jan 2006, 4:13 pm   #3
mikelect
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Valve cartons

I've just had a reply from Jim Fish of WILSON VALVES and he does stock valve boxes at what appear to be reasonable prices but they don't appear to be listed on his web site

Mike
Closed Thread