UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 11th Feb 2020, 1:59 pm   #21
Hartley118
Nonode

Default Re: Had to sign in twice today

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsherwin View Post
It does sound like a browser/cookie issue, maybe after a browser update. Is everyone affected using Safari on an iPad?
My issue was on an iPhone 7. I though I was going to have to look for my password, but then turned out that my fingerprint was sufficient ID to gain access.

Not a significant issue, but just noted that it coincided with John's problem.

I don't think it was a cookie issue because I 've had no problems with other websites. It may perhaps have been due to a browser update - you never quite know what the phone gets up to overnight!

Martin
Old 11th Feb 2020, 3:34 pm   #22
AC/HL
Dekatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvistor View Post
Only caveat to that is if the server is restarted, which is extremely rare, Paul has excellent up time for this server. Then if that were to occur you would need to log in again.
Advance warning is posted when that is planned.
Old 11th Feb 2020, 6:47 pm   #23

All OK this end on four machines, kitchen laptop, works huge thing (naughty boy looking at this at work), iPad and iPod.

Old 15th Feb 2020, 10:59 am   #24
Paul Stenning
Administrator

If you tick the Remember Me box when logging in it should do just that and you shouldn't get logged out or need to log in again.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 15th Feb 2020, 3:23 pm   #25
John10b
Nonode

Thank you Paul and everyone for your help. All is well now, so I must concede I probably did something to upset my iPad.
John
Closed Thread