UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 18th Jun 2016, 4:53 pm   #1
Boom
Retired Dormant Member

Default 18" vintage loudspeakers - Frome

Passing through Frome today and the Blue Cross charity shop at 18 Westway shopping centre Tel:- 01373 462631. (next to the main car park) is offering four massive 18" vintage loudspeakers and two filters for just £25. One loudspeaker has a rip but looks repairable. The equipment has come from a local cinema that is being pulled down/restored.

I have no room for them so regretfully can't buy them They also weigh a ton and I couldn't pick them up.

Note:- I did ask the managers permission to post details here and before anyone asks there are no amplifiers or PX4's there but there are a few cinema seats and projector bits there

Ps there is a DAC90A in a shop window halfway up Catherine Hill on the right. You need mountaineering boots on to get up the hill!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	speakers1.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	126221   Click image for larger version

Name:	speakers2.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	126222  

Last edited by Boom; 18th Jun 2016 at 5:02 pm.
Closed Thread