UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Dec 2020, 4:24 pm   #1
Dekatron
Octode

Default AGA System UV educational system - documents anyone?

I just bought the AGA System-UV education system for valves and transistors in pulse techniques - it is a Swedish educational system from the 1960's but it could have been sold in other countries by other suppliers. I have very little information on it except for some photos from the auction and one page from a Swedish magazine, "Radio och Television 1967-03" with a short description:

"AGA presented its new UV system
for electronics teaching, see fig 11. UV
contains 20 different coupling plates with
tubes or transistors. Applications: pulse technology,
amplifiers, oscillators, digital technology
and control technology. With the set
In addition to the laboratory PM, a compendium follows
for theoretical preparation."

Does anyone have any of the described documents for this system?

I know there are some Swedish people in the fourm but maybe someone recognizes it from some other place and have the documents. The reason I bought it is since it contains blocking oscillators with valves and the same circuit with a transistor - that is what was originally designed for use with the LM Ericsson trochotron RYG10 which I have experimented with earlier, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcouybNyT7Y (do turn down the sound as the autofocus of my camera sounds a little bit loud and also my turning of the oscillator controls).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	221752   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	221754   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	221755   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	221756  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf radio_television_1967_03-ocr-AGA.pdf (1.45 MB, 66 views)