UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Nov 2015, 9:38 pm   #1
lesmw0sec
Heptode

Default What have I done?

I have no doubt that it is something I have done, but suddenly I am unable to view a large version of forum thumbnail piccies. I just get a frame and the swirling 'loading' thing - forever.

I have tried disabling all network blocks to no avail. Would it be a cookie which the system has deemed to be antisocial? Any help in tracing the mystery would be appreciated

Puzzled, of Anglesey.
Old 6th Nov 2015, 10:35 pm   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: What have I done?

When this happens it tends to be some sort of Javascript problem. Do you have any plugins installed which might be interfering with this?

As a workaround, you should be able to right click on the thumbnail and choose 'Open in new tab' or something similar.
Old 7th Nov 2015, 11:00 am   #3
lesmw0sec
Heptode

Yes open in new tab works fine. Still baffled about the failure of the normal process though. Re-installed Firefox, cleared all old stuff etc. No change. Not a major problem though, since your alternative suggestion works fine. Thanks.

Les.
Old 8th Nov 2015, 1:12 pm   #4
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Works fine for me with the latest Firefox update (42.0) on Windows 7.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Committee Member
Closed Thread