UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 12th May 2019, 10:19 am   #1
kalee99
Hexode

Smile Massive Spring clear out

Hi all,
Loads of wireless sets for collection. Mostly pre-war & complete (no scrappers).
Also 3 of 4 Clark & Smith School sets (working).

Selling all the above at 5 each. Buyer must collect and sorry I cannot help with removal other than provide access, as I have heart failure. Moving on to smaller / lighter sets.

This is a genuine sale, no junk or wormy sets. I need to clear the workshop of all the heavy sets. They are only a temptation to me & I end up moving them, then get a free trip to A&E.
Contact me via PM for a quick response. The sets are here in Sunny Northumberland.

Thanks,

Paul.
kalee99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 1:54 pm   #2
Cobaltblue
Dekatron

Default Re: Massive Spring clear out

Hi Paul . Sorry to hear you are downsizing due to ill health I swear these sets didnt weigh as much 30 years ago. As always interested in Cossor sets I don't have examples of and I will be in the Newcastle area in a few weeks, just means I could drive instead of fly if you had sets of interest.

Cheers

Mike T
Cobaltblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 4:29 pm   #3
kalee99
Hexode

Yes I agree.
Got a smashing Cossor set or two for you if you want them?
Paul.
Old 12th May 2019, 10:23 pm   #4
Nickthedentist
Dekatron

Yes, sorry to hear that you're not well, Paul.

What are the C&S sets, please?

Nick.
Nickthedentist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 11:32 pm   #5
kalee99
Hexode

Hi Nick,
One is the AM/FM set with the EM84 magic eye. The other is older with AM only & a EM34 magic eye. They both work & are very very heavy. I cannot move them. They would need to be collected.
Best wishes,
Paul
Old 13th May 2019, 2:28 pm   #6
threeseven
Octode

Very sorry to hear of your misfortune, I wish you all the best for recovery. I would love the C&S sets but Newcastle is impossible for me. I did once live in Whitley Bay and have very fond memories of there and Newcastle. There was an electronice shop there which I spent many hours browsing in, was it Aitkin Bros?
Old 13th May 2019, 5:37 pm   #7
trabant
Tetrode

Hi think I bought a van full off you 18 months ago can you pm me a list of what's for sale please . Jason Morpeth ?
trabant is offline   Reply With Quote