UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Feb 2019, 5:23 pm   #1
Dekatron
Octode

Default ITE / Conar Model 255 Solid State Oscilloscope - complete manual anyone?

* It should have said 255 in the title, misstyped it, free for any moderator to edit the title.

I know it says solid state in the title, but there is an oscilloscope tube inside!

I just bought this kit in its original unopened packaging, just opened it to confirm that all (or most) parts are there - however it is missing the build and instruction manual.

I found parts of one over at BAMA but I wonder if anyone here has a complete manual that you would be willing to either copy or scan (at high resolution) for me?

Everything is packed in their original boxes and all plastic bags are sealed except for the large ones containing parts of the chassis, they had opened at the seams where they were heat sealed.

/Martin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7769[1].jpg
Views:	125
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	178403   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7771[1].jpg
Views:	129
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	178404   Click image for larger version

Name:	skanna0001.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	178405  

Last edited by Dekatron; 14th Feb 2019 at 5:38 pm. Reason: Error in model number, should have been 255
Old 14th Feb 2019, 7:02 pm   #2
kevinaston1
Hexode

Default Re: ITE / Conar Model 255 Solid State Oscilloscope - complete manual anyone?

Our geed friends at Electrotanya have it;

https://elektrotanya.com/conar_model.../download.html

Kevin
Old 14th Feb 2019, 9:19 pm   #3
Dekatron
Octode

Default Re: ITE / Conar Model 255 Solid State Oscilloscope - complete manual anyone?

Kevin, thanks but that is identical to the one I found over at BAMA.

I've learned that the manual should be named "Assembling and Using your Conar Solid-State Oscilloscope model 255". I've found the complete manuals for teh 250 and the 251 but not the 255. They are copyright of the "National Radio Institute, Washington, D.C. 20016" if that helps anyone to locate it.

/Martin