UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 21st May 2011, 2:59 pm   #1
ColinBarrett
Retired Dormant Member

Default Sony AV3670CE VTR help needed.

I have a Sony AV-3670 which dates back to use as an edit feed deck (flying content in to a 3/4" U-Matic Edit suite with a new Convergence ECS1B Edit Controller at its heart) on the Milton Keynes Cable TV station I worked at in the late 1970s.

It used to work until 3-4 years ago but now none of the tape transport controls work. I'm keen to know if anyone can bring it back to life because not only do I have a collection of 1/2" EIAJ "High Definition" (sic) reels to digitise but I know of others who do as well.

Any advice gratefully received!
Closed Thread