UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Service Manuals, Circuit Diagrams and Data Sheets Wanted

Notices

Service Manuals, Circuit Diagrams and Data Sheets Wanted If you need help finding service data post a message here. Please do not request or offer data that is available from www.service-data.com

Old 8th Dec 2023, 4:22 am   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Racal MA1772 Maint.Man Part 2 Scan of Fig. 9 Upper Loop Board PM589 wanted!

Has anybody got an original Paper copy of the Racal MA1772 Maintainence Manual Part 2 they can scan Fig. 9, Upper Loop Board PM589, from please?

Some clot scanned the original sheet portrait mode and half of the board layout is missing, and I could do with the complete Fig. 9, (preferably in colour!) please!

Chris Williams
Old 8th Dec 2023, 4:56 am   #2
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Re: Racal MA1772 Maint.Man Part 2 Scan of Fig. 9 Upper Loop Board PM589 wanted!

. . .And I've also discovered Fig.12, Fig. 12a, Fig. 13 and Fig. 13a covering both the Early and Later Versions of the H.F. Loop board PS337 are all completely missing from the manual I could find, so if anyone can scan these as well it would complete all the documentation online for this receiver!

. . . Unfortunately I don't possess a '1772 myself I can reproduce these missing/chopped–in–half bits of document from I'm afraid!

Chris Williams
Old 8th Dec 2023, 11:27 am   #3
IanG3XYV
Pentode

Default Re: Racal MA1772 Maint.Man Part 2 Scan of Fig. 9 Upper Loop Board PM589 wanted!

Chris,

I find I do have the original manual with all the figures in my stash. I don't have an A3 scanner but should be able to do a reasonable job in a day or two if you are not in a huge rush.

Ian
IanG3XYV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2023, 5:37 pm   #4
Chris55000
Nonode

Yes please Ian – I'm not in any great rush – my desire for the information is to add it the only available incomplete online manual & re–post so nobody who has to service an RA1772 in the future ends up in a pickle because they've a fault on a board the information is missing for!

When your spare time permits wil be fine, and thank you for your offer!

Chris Williams