UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here)

Notices

Hints, Tips and Solutions (Do NOT post requests for help here) If you have any useful general hints and tips for vintage technology repair and restoration, please share them here. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Closed Thread

Old 14th Jun 2008, 2:15 pm   #1
peter.sables
Rest in Peace

Default Civilian Receiver Valve data

hi.

Not sure if this is the right area for this. But though it was worth passing on.

On looking in a old valve data book I came across this. It maybe of use.. I see that this pic upload is not really that good, So if you need it then send me a e-mail and I'll post it on

Pete
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan10001bb.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	17883  
Old 20th Jun 2008, 9:28 pm   #2
Phil G4SPZ
Dekatron

Default Re: Civilian Receiver Valve data

Hi Pete,

Thanks for posting this useful information. I saved the image and tried pasting it into a Word document and expanding it to A4 size, and you're right, it's not that clear but it is just about legible.

I have a mains Civilian set, so could you just please confirm that I have deciphered the following correctly?
  • 4-volt AC rectifiers: 431U, UU5, A11D or S11D, R4, U14 or MU14, DW4-350 or IW4-350, 1561 or 1867 (I can't read the Brimar types)
  • HF pentodes: 6K7G or OM6, EF39
  • Output pentodes: EL33
  • Triode hexodes: OM10, ECH35, 6K8G, X61M
Many thanks again,

Optimist [n]: One who is not in possession of the full facts
Closed Thread