UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Homebrew Equipment

Notices

Homebrew Equipment A place to show, design and discuss the weird and wonderful electronic creations from the hands of individual members.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Mar 2022, 10:21 am   #1
dalekmoore2007
Pentode

Default PhonoVision MK3

Here's results on my PhonoVision recorder player on the SSTV recordings ,shown 8 sec .
Slower the system harder it is to display correctly but work in progress and reason i made a MK3 to try and correct its problems .
I find it records PWM better than AM and SSTV FM seems ok too .
I have tried NBTV but framing is very wavy i think due to the rubber pulley belt .
At the moment i am changing the platter to direct drive and dropping the pulley idea ,MK2 was fiction driven and that wasn't to bad even on slow NBTV recording around 33rpm .
I Still have to master the NBTV side here as the recordings are still a bit poor to say the least but i hope the swap to direct drive with improve things .
I also would like to try different system recordings within its band width this time around push its limits in time .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN7415.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	254244   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN7423.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	254245   Click image for larger version

Name:	CPIX0005.JPG
Views:	119