UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Mar 2022, 5:02 am   #1
acomello
Diode

Default Valveman DVD?

Hello everyone!

I come to you from across the Atlantic in Canada. I’ve been interested in purchasing the Valveman documentary on DVD, but repeated emails to sales@bvws.org.uk have gone unanswered.

Would anyone happen to know who (or which email address) I should try next?

And yes, I am aware that it will be a PAL format DVD and I live in an NTSC country.

I originally stumbled across Gerald and his fascinating collection back in the 90’s while watching The Secret Life of Machines episodes, covering the Radio and the Television.

Thanks in advance!
Old 5th Mar 2022, 11:04 am   #2
Dickie
Octode

Default Re: Valveman DVD?

According to the BVWTM website, sales are handled by Mike Barker, AKA "murphymad" on this forum. It would be worth trying a private message to him. The website is a bit out of date, the DVD now costs £15 to ROW ( from the latest BVWS bulletin).

Richard, BVWS member
Old 5th Mar 2022, 6:45 pm   #3
David Church
Banned

Default Re: Valveman DVD?

I have loaded a few films on the museum website - see

https://www.bvwm.org.uk/film.htm

I am converting a lot of the old BVWS films into MP4 format and will load those when I get a spare moment.
Closed Thread