UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 7th Feb 2022, 4:09 pm   #1
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Default Short Wave Broadcast Stations look up by frequency or other criteria.

As title.
https://www.short-wave.info/index.php

Found it fascinating looking up what I have been hearing on my Ekco A22.
Various search options and filters available.
One search I found useful was to enter the frequency I was listening to, and it then showed currently active and inactive station. It also gave the station information, language broadcasting, location on world map and showing if day or night.

Rob
Old 7th Feb 2022, 5:13 pm   #2

Default Re: Short Wave Broadcast Stations look up by frequency or other criteria.

I use that site quite a lot, seems to be up to date too.

Old 13th Feb 2022, 5:19 pm   #3
HECTOR63
Banned

Default Re: Short Wave Broadcast Stations look up by frequency or other criteria.

Many thanks for the posting, taken a visit with interests and following up with some listening too
Old 25th Feb 2022, 4:04 am   #4
majoconz
Heptode

I mainly use the data and a viewer from EiBi.

www.EiBispace.de

The data file - today it's B21 - and down the page a bit is "EIBIview" the viewer.

Install Eibiview and then put the B21 file into the same folder. Open Eibiview and it will give a list of everything - then you can click in the blank space at the top of the screen to fill in your personal data - there's plenty of info there, just play with it for awhile!