UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 28th Sep 2019, 8:47 pm   #1
retroaudio
Tetrode

Default Collaro RC531

Hi I was looking for someone who could service the above for me. It is working at the correct speed. However it is an autochanger with no manual function. The main problem is the autochange mechanism is sluggish and any record regardless of size and speed meets resistance about an inch from the run off strip and keeps playing the same groove. I have spent a couple of days trying to adjust it without any real success and I think its beyond my abilities. I live in Fife and I am happy to drive a distance to have it service as I would rather not trust it to a courier or the post

thanks Alex
retroaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Oct 2019, 12:05 am   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Collaro RC531

If you fancy a trip to London, I could service this for you, alternatively I could come to Fife.

Please send me a PM if interested.

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Oct 2019, 10:46 am   #3
David Simpson
Octode

Default Re: Collaro RC531

Alex, You could try "Norman Raeburn" from Leven, who is a Forum member. He runs his own wee Radio/TV repair business, but is also a keen & well respected vintage radio enthusiast & forum contributor.

Regards, David
David Simpson is online now   Reply With Quote