UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Oct 2020, 11:47 am   #1
Kentode
Heptode

Default Pye R33 repair.

If you have been following the thread Pye R33 over voltage and would like to take this radio in hand I would be most grateful for both a working radio and an explanation of the problem.

I have a lowered immune system so unfortunately I can only hand the radio over at the doorstep, be it yours or mine.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201028_113233.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	219082  

BVWS member
Old 1st Nov 2020, 2:00 pm   #2
Kentode
Heptode

Default Re: Pye R33 repair.

Moderators, this request can be closed as Murphyv310 will be receiving this radio in the post.

BVWS member
Old 1st Nov 2020, 3:28 pm   #3
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Pye R33 repair.

Perhaps you or Trevor will be good enough to update your original thread in due course.