UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 17th Aug 2017, 1:03 am   #1
TonyGrim
Triode

Default Marconi 2022E low output level

Hi,

I've just replaced the 500-1000MHz doubler hybrid (OM-345) with a substitute sourced via eBay. This was to address a problem with the output levels in the 500-1000MHz range being down in the dirt. I appears to have worked, but now I find that output levels across the entire range of the sig gen top out at -5dBm. I've obviously done something silly on the RF processing PCB, but I'm having trouble discovering just what. Any ideas from the Mi2022 gurus would be greatly appreciated.

Another matter, unrelated to this one, involves the "second function" rf level calibration. When I enter the appropriate key code and go to 2nd function 192 - the rf level cal - all I see displayed is --- in all areas of the screen. I am unable to select a frequency range or enter calibration data. Why?

Thanks folks,

Tony
Old 19th Aug 2017, 4:49 pm   #2
Marconi_MPT4
Heptode

Default Re: Marconi 2022E low output level

Hi Tony,

Might be worth looking at Marconi Test Instruments site at Yahoo Groups, however you need to become a member. Link as follows:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...struments/info

Rich