UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 17th May 2008, 3:34 pm   #1
60 oldjohn
Dekatron

Default Vintage tractors and radios show in East Yorkshire

The Holderness vintage machinery club Keyingham will be holding their annual show / working weekend on the 14th and 15th of June 2008. I will be there with a few radios but only on Sunday 15th. Any local forum members might like to pop along and have a chin wag. As stated some of the tractors will be working the land, there are usually motor bikes and vintage/classic cars. Plenty free car parking there will be a small admission charge. show starts 10am to 4.30 both days. The show is at the West side of Keyingham down Boyes Lane off the A1033 and will be well signposted. I hope to see you on the Sunday. John.
Old 12th Jun 2008, 10:01 pm   #2
60 oldjohn
Dekatron

Default Re: Vintage tractors and radios show in East Yorkshire

For any one thinking of coming to the show the post code for the show is HU12 9ST. The admision charge is £2.50 for adults, accompanied under 16 free. I will be there on Sunday 15th June. I hope to see some forum members there. John
Closed Thread