UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 5th May 2024, 10:57 am   #1
Stuart R
Heptode

Default Offered: North Herts to Retrotech

I'll be going to Retrotech next weekend.

I have nearly a boot-full of stuff to take already, but could find room for a few extras - hope to be empty (ish!) coming back

Space to take a passenger too, if that helps anyone local, but only fair to say, I get there mid-morning, not aiming for early entry!

Moving around Cambridge (CB4) and London (W3) in the coming weeks, so possibility of discussing easy pick-ups or drop-offs at these locations too.

SR
Old 5th May 2024, 11:43 am   #2
Phil__G
Octode

Default Re: Offered: North Herts to Retrotech

Whats parking like at Retrotech please? (I hate getting dents from other drivers doors!)
Old 5th May 2024, 12:27 pm   #3
Stuart R
Heptode

Default Re: Offered: North Herts to Retrotech

Hello Phil,

I've not been to this new venue before so can't comment. It might be worth asking here:

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=207995

SR
Closed Thread