UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Aug 2023, 4:32 pm   #1
Bartoloni
Diode

Default Panasonic AG-7350 and high pitch noise

Hi to everyone, I just bought a Panasonic Ag7350 unit, this was not working (counter not moving) noise on screen etc.. etc...
First I replaced all capacitors on Servo board, and this make the counter working again, after that I manually aligned the tape reaching a nice quality.

There is still a repetitive noise for the first 1 minute, every 8 seconds. (that can be related to other electrolytic capacitors), but... after 1 minute I was able to see a perfect image...but audio is noisy (I also removed, cleaned and aligned to have a perfect stereo sound the audio heard)

There is something like a high pitch noise (that can be reduced activating the DOLBY ) but still too high.

Can anyone point me on the right direction? Can be something to be adjusted on the two audio cards?

Very thank you to all!
Old 17th Aug 2023, 1:59 pm   #2
Bartoloni
Diode

Default Re: Panasonic AG-7350 and high pitch noise

Just to keep you updated, the one minute noise was solved by replacing C1 and C3 on servo the board... I found also that HIFI sound (when there is) has not got this high pitch/static noise on it.
Closed Thread