UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Old 4th Feb 2024, 11:26 am   #1
Nightwatchman20
Diode

Default Repairing a Finlandia 1990's Tv

Hi there.

I am a new member on here, I have just recently joined and now need advice from all of you.

I am seeking assistance with the repair of a 1990's Finlandia TV please.
This TV's On/Off button has stopped working, it has a spring mechanism that pushed the On/Off button in and out and operates the TV.

I am based in South London, and would appreciate any assistance from anyone, preferably in London who can advise me as to how to repair this TV please.

Many Thanks
Nightwatchman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2024, 4:16 pm   #2
ben
Dekatron

Default Re: Repairing a Finlandia 1990's Tv

Post the model number or a photo of the back label.
Old 4th Feb 2024, 5:52 pm   #3
Welsh Anorak
Dekatron

Default Re: Repairing a Finlandia 1990's Tv

Bear in mind Finlandia was a badge of Granada TV rentals, and as such it could be any make and model. The most popular were the Salora chassis, but others did come under the badge..

So a photo of both the front, back and ideally the chassis would help us identify the TV.