UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Jun 2020, 2:16 pm   #21
Reelman
Octode

Default Re: Telefunken M204 TS E2 Commenced

Sorry David, hadn’t noticed the spring picture, I shouldn’t reply in the middle of the night! Do you have a manual with exploded view? Counting the springs shown and then trying to match them up on the machine? If you are lucky they may not be from this machine at all, the engineer who assessed it last may have just found them lying around and just put them within the case to clear his bench.

Peter
Old 5th Jun 2020, 3:44 pm   #22
DMcMahon
Dekatron

Default Re: Telefunken M204 TS E2 Commenced

Good idea Peter, yes have a manual, will count the springs. I have compared it to the Senator and it looks like they have the same number of springs in total, with at least 4 of that similar type.

I have another Telefunken M204 TS (E4 a 4 track) on its way so will be another machine to compare to soon.

David
Closed Thread