UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 30th May 2023, 4:03 pm   #1
vinrads
Dekatron

Default AM/FM Module connections

I thought I would have a play with this module ,I think it came from a scrap audio sound system , I am trying to find out where to feed the five volts in ,the ic is an LC72131, any suggestions. Mick.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0042 (4).jpg
Views:	158
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	278947  
Old 30th May 2023, 4:14 pm   #2
radioman
Heptode

Default Re: AM/FM Module connections

Pin 17 according to the data-sheet.

Andy
G-QRP #12697
Old 30th May 2023, 6:34 pm   #3
vinrads
Dekatron

Default Re: AM/FM Module connections

Thanks for that Andy, I will try and trace it back to the connector, there are two three leg devices near the vhf tuning coils ,I am thinking the may be varicap diodes. Mick.
Closed Thread