UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Dec 2005, 6:52 pm   #1
neil29
Heptode

Default Tape recorders for sale

hello.can i interest anyone in some tape recorders,hopefully as one lot.first there are four grundig machines two TK14s,a TK20,TK24.also there is a 1950s baird machine,green/cream in colour,and a few ferguson/marconi ones as well.and lastly there is a 1950s?machine made by the general lamination company, kent?.let me know if /what theyre worth to you.and as usual im in newport a few miles from the M4.thanks neil.

Last edited by Station X; 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:45 pm. Reason: Title made more meaningful.
Old 31st Dec 2005, 6:51 pm   #2
neil29
Heptode

Default Re: Tape recorders for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil29
hello.can i interest anyone in some tape recorders,hopefully as one lot.first there are four grundig machines two TK14s,a TK20,TK24.also there is a 1950s baird machine,green/cream in colour,and a few ferguson/marconi ones as well.and lastly there is a 1950s?machine made by the general lamination company, kent?.let me know if /what theyre worth to you.and as usual im in newport a few miles from the M4.thanks neil.
hello again.if there is someone who is interested in these machines then they are welcome to them all,free.neil
Old 31st Dec 2005, 8:13 pm   #3
mieite
Tetrode

Default Re: tape recorders

Hi,

Sometimes, not often but sometimes, I wish I lived in UK.
Too far for me to collect

Happy New Year
Nisse
Closed Thread