UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Dec 2005, 1:01 pm   #1
reedsmith
Retired Dormant Member

Default Tascam 38-8: seeking spool(s)

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum. Am about to start using a recently-acquired half-inch Tascam eight-track recorder, 38-8 model. Unfortunately, only have full reels of tape, so I'm looking for empty take up spools, which seem so far to be in hen's teeth territory. If there are any available for purchase, I would be grateful to hear- or of any links to useful suppliers.
Also, I would be interested in the mixer which I believe was dedicated to this recorder (Tascam M30).
Lastly (and no way as necessary, but...) my purchase came without a front badge,if anyone has a spare to offload, I would be interested.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old 12th Dec 2005, 2:21 pm   #2
reel-to-reel-man
Heptode

Default Re: Tascam 38-8: seeking spool(s)

Hello, I have a 1/2"reel, 10.5" dia, send me a Private message if you want it.
Old 12th Dec 2005, 3:28 pm   #3
reedsmith
Retired Dormant Member

Thumbs up Re: Tascam 38-8: seeking spool(s)

Thanks for getting back, PM has been sent.
Closed Thread