UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Dec 2005, 11:48 pm   #1
reel-to-reel-man
Heptode

Default Leevers Rich restoration help needed.

I recently had a phone call from Peter Leevers, one of the Sons of the Leevers Rich company, talking about these great old machines made me want to get them out and use them, unfortunately one of the mixing consuls has suffered some corrosion, can anyone point me in the direction of a professional restoration centre? it needs the metalwork sanding, spraying then etching, any ideas
Closed Thread