UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Dec 2017, 10:41 am   #1
electronicskip
Nonode

Default Army Radio Sales Co.

Ive been looking online at this particular supplier of Ex Military equipment with a view to purchasing one or two bits, but I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with this company? recommendations etc?
Old 5th Dec 2017, 7:02 pm   #2
G6Tanuki
Dekatron

Default Re: Army Radio Sales Co.

I bought a couple of Clansman bits (handset leads, antenna-spring for a PRC320) from them a while back, when I needed them in a hurry and couldn't wait until the next radio rally.

They seemed OK, though not as cheap as the "anything in this box for £1" you get at rallies!
Closed Thread