UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Jan 2020, 9:27 pm   #1
jascha
Hexode

Default Vortexion WVB MK 2 Series 5 schematic

Hi everyone,

May I ask if anyone can help with a schematic of the Vortexion WVB series 5 machine please? I am told that the machine is a series 5 from the fact that it has a white lever next to the right hand take up spool. The issue is that the machine has a number of faults, one of which seems to be a missing connection that should feed the manual switch for the stop function. If at least someone can help direct me from where the voltage supply to the switch is coming from it would be most appreciated please, however a schematic would help trying to solve other issues we are having with this machine.
Other schematics I have found of other machines and also Ferrographs don’t seem to match.

Kind regards and thanks
Old 26th Jan 2020, 9:49 pm   #2
mole42uk
Nonode

Default Re: Vortexion WVB MK 2 Series 5 schematic

I have worked on the Vortexion machines, drop me a PM and I’ll dig out some circuits for you.

Index:
recursive loop: see recursive loop
Old 26th Jan 2020, 9:50 pm   #3
jascha
Hexode

Default Re: Vortexion WVB MK 2 Series 5 schematic

That’s fantastic Richard. I shall do it if I figure out how . Thanks . Carmine
Closed Thread