UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Jan 2014, 8:20 am   #1
Nathan Brown
Retired Dormant Member

Default Any Aussie TV collectors here?

I'm Nathan, I collect old television sets. I love those old B&W sets and the early colour. Government didn't implement colour into TVs until about 1974-75. I still love B&W sets nonetheless. I have a few colour sets myself and two B&W's. One B&W is going to the US soon to go to a mate of mine.
Old 21st Jan 2014, 9:38 am   #2
Chris Ronayne
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Any Aussie TV collectors here?

You don't know for sure that your mate Keith is willing to pay hundreds to ship over that HMV P1 though Nathan. It's not exactly cheap, plus it's a worn-out set which is missing all the valves, and you said it might have an o/c transformer.

Why don't you upload some photos of your sets, especially your HMV Trent and P1.

Chris
Old 21st Jan 2014, 10:50 am   #3
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Any Aussie TV collectors here?

Nathan and Chris, we do not want your disagreements from other forums spilling over here.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread